Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I could never be your woman

I'm watching a Michelle Pfeiffer/Paul Rudd movie that is actually pretty cute/funny. Henry Winkler makes a cameo - or actually he appears as himself, is that a cameo? Ok, I just looked up cameo on dictionary.com

CAMEO: Also called cameo role. a minor part played by a prominent performer in a single scene of a motion picture or a television play.

So I guess it applies. Anyway, I was reminded of how awesome Henry Winkler is. I bet he's a really nice guy in real life. as opposed to the fake life.








And Henry Winkler makes me think of Ron Howard - another awesome, and most likely, very nice guy.








and Ron Howard makes me think of Don Knotts - he infuriated and made me laugh as a child and now I just adore him. I'll overlook his stint on Three's Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment